Skip to content
How To Care For Your Polymer Clay Earring
- Polymer clay earrings are generally quite flexible. But for parts that are thin e.g. Pop-up parts for 3D flowers, you still need to handle them to care.
- If you wish to clean your earrings, just wipe the clay parts gently with a damp cloth.
- If tassels lose shape, wet slightly and hang them dry. They should be good as new!
- Lastly, we know you love your body lotions and perfumes, but maybe not with earrings. You don't want the metal parts to tarnish.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.